Hello Roper Families! A big welcome back to our returning families and a warm welcome to new families joining our community. The Roper Elementary PTO looks forward to a successful 2022-2023 school year with you. The PTO’s goal is to support school staff in creating a safe and fun learning environment for all students as they “rocket toward success.” There are many PTO sponsored events and activities throughout the year that help meet this goal:
- Buses for field trips
- School library support (book fairs, Read to Succeed Incentives)
- Teacher appreciation (conference meals, Teacher Appreciation Week, end of year luncheon)
- Social events (family fun nights)
- Educational materials for students
- And the list goes on!
For the last few years we have been raising funds to make our playgrounds more inclusive and accessible for all students. Your hard work and fundraising is paying off! The district is in the process of ordering some pieces of inclusive play equipment. We will continue to work on playground improvements and expand our focus to include:
1.Creating a fund to help students with food insecurity.
2. Supporting school and classroom enhancements.
We need your help. The PTO is powered by parents and we can’t achieve our goals without the support of Roper families. Every family is unique, with its own priorities, needs, talents and time constraints. That’s why, throughout the year we’ll have many different ways for parents and families to be involved in the PTO and support our school.
Get Involved Today! Join PTBoard to stay up to date on all PTO activities.
- Go to https://roper.ptboard.com or scan below QR code
- Click “Sign Up” link to sign up (For mobile phone, click top right menu, then “Sign Up” link)
- After signing in to https://roper.ptboard.com, enter code FNBWC8 to join
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/ROPERPTO
Or E-mail us: email@example.com
Quarterly Public Meetings:
2022-2023 PTO Board Members
President: Jessie James, Erin Branch
Vice President: Heather Stewart, Amanda Kester
Secretary: Jennifer Campbell
Treasurer: Danielle Bauer, Robyn Werner, Adam Rhoads